OUR PLATFORM IS EXCLUSIVE, IS ELEGANT, IS INNOVATIVE…
WE BELIEVE IN QUALITY AND SERVICE…
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE OFFER BOTH OUR ARTISTS AND CLIENTS.
Each artist, manages their own virtual store, in which they can display and sell their work, and creations according to availability. To incentivize our artists, we ask you have a selection of exclusive creations for THE HUNT;
Our platform offers two methods of payment, through wire transfer or credit card if the client is to cancel the total due in one payment;
Through our virtual exhibitions, we will help our artists enhance their art, creations and talent. In other words, we become a digital growth and outreach tool that can be easily brought to each of our client’s home;
At THE HUNT we are aware that we live in a world that revolves around social media networks, we take advantage of this new reality to enhance and maximize the reach of the arts, creations and services that our artists, interior and fashion designers have to offer.
We promote “MASTER CLASSES” and “WORKSHOPS” monthly for all of the artist, who want to offer them. These seminars will have a cost for the clients who wants to participate. Profits will be divided evenly between the platform and the artist, thus generating a new source of income for artists.
Furthermore, we want you to know that this platform supports all of our artists, interior and fashion designer’s projects. This is why we use our networks to promote projects, exhibitions, in your local or international galleries in our platform for you to have a bigger exposure. Our goal is get your work to a global scale. THE HUNT’S REACH IS WORLDWIDE.
Our platform is easy to use. So that our artists, interior and fashion designers, as well as our clients feel comfortable while using it.
OUR ECONOMIC PROPOSAL
At THE HUNT we appreciate art and value the effort and talent of each of the creations of our artists, that is why for every sale made through our platform, the artist will receive 80% of the final selling price. THE HUNT will retain the remaining 20%, a sum that will be used in marketing, promotions and the expenses of operation, updates and maintenance of the platform;
We suggest to have at least one or two pieces exclusive for the platform, but this is not a requirement. Remember you control your profile where you can upload and remove works depending on availability, in addition, we have a section for artists to create “commissioned” works for clients who require this service.
THE HUNT has a minimum fee for our artists of $20 a month. This fee will help us keep our artists active in all networks (Instagram) that are in relation to the platform. We will keep you active and at the top of mind of our customers a tool much
THE HUNT is characterized for being an easy, safe and reliable platform. That is why we are grateful that you only display works on their profile that are available for immediate sale. Artists will be responsible for periodically updating the availability of their works.
THE HUNT’s team will provide you the address of the costumer so you can arrange shipping.
How to upload photos to the profile? When uploading photos of you works in your profiles, the following requirements are as follow, Images of your works must be clear, remember this is your window for sales and growth.
All works must be entered with their dimensions and the method used, whether acrylic, oil, etc.
Include the genre you used in your work, whether it is hyperrealism, landscaping, pop art, etc.